RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We have a 14-day return policy for purchases from Macro e-Store website (https://www.macro.my), which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
But return/exchange request CANNOT be made in following cases:
- When request due to change of mind
- When request is made after 14 calendar days following delivery date
- When product is used, destroyed or damaged
- When packaging materials are lost
- When too much time has passed and product value has so decreased
- When components of product (including free gift) have been used or lost
- When buyer did not follow instructions included in product
No exchange or cancellation of order if you find the product unsuitable after purchases.
All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued. Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer. Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 14 days of receiving the returned item.To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted, hence you will not be getting a refund.